• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop canvas turned green

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I create new file or open file in photoshop, everything turned green. what happen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

In Photoshop preferences, under the Performance tab, untick Use Graphics Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop preferences, under the Performance tab, untick Use Graphics Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I have had the same green canvas issue, and ulimately I ticked the Deactivate Native Canvas option, whereby the issue evolved into images randomly opening as black canvases or tiled canvases as here. Zooming in and  out partially resloved this. I have now unticked the Use Graphics Processor and this seems to be ok. However what is the downside of having this unticked? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines