• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop causes Lightroom to reset

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open Photoshop while Lightroom is open everything works as it should and I can export images from Lightroom to Photoshop. If I then close Lightroom, the next time I open it, it's reset like a new installation. It only happens if I have Photoshop and Lightroom open at the same time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Operating system:

Windows 11

Lightroom Classic version: 9.2.1

Photoshop:CS 13.0.1 x32

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic v9.2.1-  ???

If you have a subscription -update LrC to Version 11.4.1

AND Install Photoshop v 23.4.1

Both are available in your Photography Plan- AND recommended as compatible with Windows-11 (& Mac Monterey).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob, I don't have the subscription versions which is why my versions are not the latest. If it would fix the issue I probably would subscribe now but I'm not sure that it will. I think it is a directory issue of some description.  It doesn't look like I will fix it any time soon. Thanks anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines