• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop CC 2022 arrete de fonctionner et se ferme lorsque je clique sur la barre de menu principal

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop CC 2022 (derniére mise à jour hier) arrete de fonctionner et se ferme lorsque je clique sur la barre de menu principal (en haut). Sur PC!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Hi @Marcelo234093816h9j, sorry to hear this. A system hang or freeze requiring a computer restart usually means a low level failure such as a driver (bad video card driver, etc), failing hardware (hard disk, video card, etc.) or damaged OS installation. Please make sure all your drivers and OS are uptodate.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. May I know which menu option you're clicking and Photoshop 23.4 is crashing down for you? Turn off the graphics processor from the Photoshop preferences > Performance tab > Restart Photoshop and check if it still crashing down?

Also, please submit the crash logs to Adobe along with your email address, if you haven't done that yet. Which can check the crash logs to check the exact issue with Photoshop.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately it's on all the items in the top menu. I manually deleted the preference file (Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings) but it didn't change anything. I can't change the settings as suggested because I can't get to the menu.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Marcelo234093816h9j, sorry to hear this. A system hang or freeze requiring a computer restart usually means a low level failure such as a driver (bad video card driver, etc), failing hardware (hard disk, video card, etc.) or damaged OS installation. Please make sure all your drivers and OS are uptodate.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I finally reinstalled Photoshop and it worked fine!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines