• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cc 2022 won't open

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had/used the Adobe PhotoShop cc for a few years and have gotten all the updates. I am using Windows 11 Pro v21H2. I used the program this morning without issue, but when I tried to open the program later today it would not launch. After a quick search online a simple suggestion was to look in Task Manager and see if it was showing a open there and, if it was, close it in Task Manager and relaunch. Photoshop is not showing up in my Task Manager even after several attempts to open. 

Is there a simple way to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using Adobe Creative Cloud to uninstall and then reinstall. I see that order version still available for this. If you wish to roll back to an older version, use the Creative Cloud application, click on the three dots (...) and select “Other Versions”. You should see CC 2022 there. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines