Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2022

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

j'utilise PS depuis plusieurs années, je paie un abonnement, j'ai un ordinateur (Windows) performant, car j'utilise PR sans problème, mais depuis 1 mois environ PS se fige, non pas à l'ouverture du logiciel mais pour "Ouvrir" "Ctrl +O".

Ce problème se produit dans 8 fois sur 10 et je suis obligé de redémarré l'ordinateur pour relancer PS, même relancé ça ne marche pas toujours. 

J'ai essayé toutes les solutions proposées et rien ne fonctionne. PS est à jour, mon ordinateur aussi, je n'ai pas de malware.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I use PS for several years, I pay a subscription, I have a computer (Windows) powerful, because I use PR without problem, but for about 1 month PS freezes, not when opening the software but to "Open" "Ctrl + O".

This problem occurs in 8 times out of 10 and I am forced to restart the computer to restart PS, even restarted it does not always work. 

I have tried all the proposed solutions and nothing works. PS is up to date, my computer too, I have no malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?«

If the computer crashes that is not Photoshop’s doing and something else has to be at fault, possibly the GPU driver. 

But are you sure you cannot force quit Photoshop via the Task Manager? 

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Disabling the GPU doesn't change anything.
I don't believe that the GPU driver is the cause because I use Adobe Premiere very frequently without problems.
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to make sure: Did you restart Photoshop after turning off GPU-usage? 

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I reset the preferences, reduced the "history" amount to 25, added more software ram (80%), restarted PS as well as the computer.
I didn't have a favorable result, so I even uninstalled PS as well as preferences and reinstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something surprises me, I think it was like this before.
Clicking on one of these three options is inactive (see photo). Is this normal?InkedScreenshot_3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines