• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 23.1.1 troubles with Windows 11 taskbar (unresponsive)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm using latest version of Photoshop on Windows 11 (Nvidia drivers up to date).
When I work in Photoshop (or any other Adobe applications! Same issue with Indesign or AI), the Windows taskbar seems unresponsive... When I click on another icon, Explorer or Firefox for example, the background of the icons is "red" (see screenshots), and their windows don't come up, in front. More, the left click panel is also out and unresponsive in the taskbar on the icons... Photoshop looks "locked" in front.
I need to reduce/enlarge Photoshop window to access to the others, "behind"...
Do you have any idea to solve that? That is very annoying...
Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops, small typo, "the right click" looks also blocked (not only the left one, both).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this happens to me too since upgrading to Windows 11, just with Adobe programs. I was having to minimize Photoshop or Illustrator then click another window to get things back to normal, but I recently discovered that just clicking a blank area in the taskbar seems to be a quicker workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is March 1 and this is still happening. My Photoshop v is up to date as is Windows 11. I can't get to the icons on the bottom of the PS screen because the WIN tasbar won't hide. GRRRRRRR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines