• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC Default Image Size

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Historically, the default new image size was set to Clipboard.  Now the "document type" defaults to Custom.  Can we simply change it back to Clipboard as the default?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is something  in the clipboard when you use menu File>New the should be a default for clipboard the size of what is in the clipboard. In the recent section....

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I had to update to CC 2017 and your answer is correct.  Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to bring up an old thread, but in recent versions of Photoshop, this is broke (at least on Mac).

Starting a new file does show the dimensions for the clipboard contents on the left, but on the right where it actually matters, it uses whatever was used last. You have to click a different preset then click the new clipboard values on the left again for it to actually use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about 23.4.1 version, for example? Yes, its true what you have described. Hopefully they will fix this in the next update. Here is my bug report Clipboard preset is ignored in 23.4.1 - Adobe Support Community - 13051902

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad it's not just me Bojan.  It's been driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines