• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC installation of IPF 8400 print plugin

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a great dea of trouble installing the IPF 8400 print plugin for Photoshop CC. I had the plugin installed in Photoshop 6 on an older computer but had to buy a new one. How do you install the plugin?

Beth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by asking the vendor/author if that old version is compatible with the new Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a new plugin for Photoshop CC and cannot figure out how to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish you had sent that 24 hours ago. It now works after hours on the phone with a very patient Canon support person. I had to install a 2019 version of photoshop from Creative Suite. Install the plug-in and finally - it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me some detailed instructions of what you did? I am in exactly the same position. Got new Mac last week and can't get my plugin installed and working in Photoshop CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like step-by-step instructions on how to load the plug-in. I'm not the least bit tech savy and have to be walked through each step . . . don't assume I know to do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you're talking about? How to install the imagePROGRAF Print Plug-in for Photoshop CC / CC 2014

If this article is up-to-date (it does say "©2020" down at the bottom), the plugin has never actually been updated past the CS5 and CS6 versions but is compatible at least up to CC2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!!!!!!!! And it now works! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines