• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop changes EXIF ImageDescription to what's in UserComments

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just noticed that Photoshop is updating the EXIF ImageDescription from the UserComments.  I can't figure out how to turn this off PERMANENTLY.  Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Backup several steps. First, which platform and what OS/Photoshop versions? Second, are these EXIF UserComments and where in your workflow are they added? Third, are you talking about dc:description (which is IPTC, not EXIF)?

Please post the Raw data from File Info (File->File Info->Raw data) so we can see the actual XMP tags.

EXIF tag reference: https://exiv2.org/tags.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - OSX 12.3.1   Photoshop 23.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I update the the Image metadata before I work on my images with Photoshop.  Almost every metadata reader I have finds an ImageDescription tag (id: 0x010e IFDO), but it doesn't show up in Photoshop's raw data.  The UserComment tag (id: 0x9286 EXIF) is a different tag.  I use both for different data points.  When I save an image from Photoshop ImageDescription is overwritten with what's in the UserComment (not good for me).  I'm assuming that the rawdata description element is taken from user commant and written as ImageDescription on saving.

This is what's in the Photoshop Description element (I don't put it there so Photoshop must be taking it from UserComment:

<dc:description> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">2022 Camp - A work and fun day at Camp. This spikey greeted me as I was leaving the Back Field. He could have some points but he locked in on me and wouldn't turn his head.</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </dc:description>

This is what's in the UserComment section and is correct: <exif:UserComment> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">2022 Camp - A work and fun day at Camp. This spikey greeted me as I was leaving the Back Field. He could have some points but he locked in on me and wouldn't turn his head.</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </exif:UserComment>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me like its an old tag that is rarely used. How is that data getting into UserComment in the first place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rarely used? UserComment gets a lot of attention in EXIF (or whatever) documentation. The bottom line is that Photoshop trashes ImageDescription using that tag and it shouldn’t. At the very least it should ask me if I want to make that change.

Bruce Quimby
[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen it mentioned before. I did some searching online and there are a couple of places where the EXIFTool folks discussed it. I dunno, maybe someone from Adobe will chime in and let you know if they consider this a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BruceQuimby â€“ You can't turn it off.

As one of the founding members of the (now defunct) Metadata Working Group (MWG), Adobe and some other software vendors write the same data to both legacy and "new" metadata standards.

The most common/obvious is the legacy IPTC:Keywords and the "new" XMP-dc:Subject metadata entries.

This is the same with IFD0:ImageDescription, IPTC:Caption-Abstract and XMP-dc:Description.

They are all considered "the same thing", even if that is not how you use them.

With ExifTool, one has individual control over each group/tag, however, when using the -MWG group and tags, metadata is written to multiple locations, just as Adobe does without any other option.

https://exiftool.org/TagNames/MWG.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  You didn't mention EXIF:UserComment which (I believe) is a different animal and the one I’m concerned with.  I think Photoshop should be leaving this one alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you copy/paste from file info raw data so I can be sure, or highlight in a screenshot the field where you are entering data which is overwriting the EXIF UserComment and or steps to reproduce?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we have zero information about your workflow, I asked you earlier about this and got no answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just the opposite and very simple.  The dc:description tag is being overwritten by the UserComment tag and when the file is written ImageDescription gets what in dc:description.  My opinion is that PS shouldn't be making assumptions as to what data should be where when it comes to these tags (dc:description, ImageDescription,UserComment,Caption-Abstract,etc.).  Just leave them alone.  Here's the file info:

<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 7.2-c000 79.1b65a79b4, 2022/06/13-22:01:01 "> <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="" xmlns:aux="http://ns.adobe.com/exif/1.0/aux/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:exifEX="http://cipa.jp/exif/1.0/" xmlns:photoshop="http://ns.adobe.com/photoshop/1.0/" xmlns:xmp="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/" xmlns:xmpMM="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/mm/" xmlns:stRef="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/ResourceRef#" xmlns:stEvt="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/ResourceEvent#" xmlns:crs="http://ns.adobe.com/camera-raw-settings/1.0/" xmlns:tiff="http://ns.adobe.com/tiff/1.0/" xmlns:exif="http://ns.adobe.com/exif/1.0/"> <aux:ApproximateFocusDistance>4294967295/1</aux:ApproximateFocusDistance> <aux:ImageNumber>7740</aux:ImageNumber> <aux:Lens>TAMRON 18-400mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD B028N</aux:Lens> <aux:LensID>224</aux:LensID> <aux:LensInfo>180/10 4000/10 35/10 63/10</aux:LensInfo> <aux:SerialNumber>3117140</aux:SerialNumber> <dc:creator> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>Bruce R Quimby</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </dc:creator> <dc:description> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">2022 Camp - A work and fun day at Camp. My favorite tree this time of year!</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </dc:description> <dc:format>image/jpeg</dc:format> <dc:title> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">2022 Camp Collection</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </dc:title> <dc:rights> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">removed content/rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </dc:rights> <exifEX:LensModel>TAMRON 18-400mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD B028N</exifEX:LensModel> <photoshop:DateCreated>2022-10-06T17:31:32.072-04:00</photoshop:DateCreated> <photoshop:LegacyIPTCDigest>06D07E68E46D7C26910DA829A966F9D3</photoshop:LegacyIPTCDigest> <photoshop:ColorMode>3</photoshop:ColorMode> <photoshop:ICCProfile>sRGB IEC61966-2.1</photoshop:ICCProfile> <xmp:CreateDate>2022-10-06T17:31:32</xmp:CreateDate> <xmp:CreatorTool>Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 14.5 (Macintosh)</xmp:CreatorTool> <xmp:MetadataDate>2022-10-06T19:05:22-04:00</xmp:MetadataDate> <xmp:ModifyDate>2022-10-06T19:05:22-04:00</xmp:ModifyDate> <xmpMM:DerivedFrom rdf:parseType="Resource"> <stRef:documentID>6EA65C07F628ACDF11F43A9086366B72</stRef:documentID> <stRef:originalDocumentID>6EA65C07F628ACDF11F43A9086366B72</stRef:originalDocumentID> </xmpMM:DerivedFrom> <xmpMM:DocumentID>xmp.did:ae3dcef1-4fda-400b-909c-5dd592de8c65</xmpMM:DocumentID> <xmpMM:History> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li rdf:parseType="Resource"> <stEvt:action>derived</stEvt:action> <stEvt:parameters>converted from image/x-nikon-nef to image/jpeg, saved to new location</stEvt:parameters> </rdf:li> <rdf:li rdf:parseType="Resource"> <stEvt:action>saved</stEvt:action> <stEvt:changed>/</stEvt:changed> <stEvt:instanceID>xmp.iid:ae3dcef1-4fda-400b-909c-5dd592de8c65</stEvt:instanceID> <stEvt:softwareAgent>Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 14.5 (Macintosh)</stEvt:softwareAgent> <stEvt:when>2022-10-06T19:05:22-04:00</stEvt:when> </rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </xmpMM:History> <xmpMM:InstanceID>xmp.iid:ae3dcef1-4fda-400b-909c-5dd592de8c65</xmpMM:InstanceID> <xmpMM:OriginalDocumentID>6EA65C07F628ACDF11F43A9086366B72</xmpMM:OriginalDocumentID> <crs:AlreadyApplied>True</crs:AlreadyApplied> <crs:AutoLateralCA>0</crs:AutoLateralCA> <crs:Blacks2012>0</crs:Blacks2012> <crs:BlueHue>0</crs:BlueHue> <crs:BlueSaturation>0</crs:BlueSaturation> <crs:CameraProfile>Adobe Standard</crs:CameraProfile> <crs:CameraProfileDigest>F6D26265CE67514B4D14E03F741FE4B6</crs:CameraProfileDigest> <crs:Clarity2012>0</crs:Clarity2012> <crs:ColorGradeBlending>50</crs:ColorGradeBlending> <crs:ColorGradeGlobalHue>0</crs:ColorGradeGlobalHue> <crs:ColorGradeGlobalLum>0</crs:ColorGradeGlobalLum> <crs:ColorGradeGlobalSat>0</crs:ColorGradeGlobalSat> <crs:ColorGradeHighlightLum>0</crs:ColorGradeHighlightLum> <crs:ColorGradeMidtoneHue>0</crs:ColorGradeMidtoneHue> <crs:ColorGradeMidtoneLum>0</crs:ColorGradeMidtoneLum> <crs:ColorGradeMidtoneSat>0</crs:ColorGradeMidtoneSat> <crs:ColorGradeShadowLum>0</crs:ColorGradeShadowLum> <crs:ColorNoiseReduction>25</crs:ColorNoiseReduction> <crs:ColorNoiseReductionDetail>50</crs:ColorNoiseReductionDetail> <crs:ColorNoiseReductionSmoothness>50</crs:ColorNoiseReductionSmoothness> <crs:Contrast2012>+9</crs:Contrast2012> <crs:CropAngle>0</crs:CropAngle> <crs:CropBottom>1</crs:CropBottom> <crs:CropConstrainToWarp>0</crs:CropConstrainToWarp> <crs:CropLeft>0</crs:CropLeft> <crs:CropRight>1</crs:CropRight> <crs:CropTop>0</crs:CropTop> <crs:DefringeGreenAmount>0</crs:DefringeGreenAmount> <crs:DefringeGreenHueHi>60</crs:DefringeGreenHueHi> <crs:DefringeGreenHueLo>40</crs:DefringeGreenHueLo> <crs:DefringePurpleAmount>0</crs:DefringePurpleAmount> <crs:DefringePurpleHueHi>70</crs:DefringePurpleHueHi> <crs:DefringePurpleHueLo>30</crs:DefringePurpleHueLo> <crs:Dehaze>+29</crs:Dehaze> <crs:Exposure2012>0.00</crs:Exposure2012> <crs:GrainAmount>0</crs:GrainAmount> <crs:GreenHue>0</crs:GreenHue> <crs:GreenSaturation>0</crs:GreenSaturation> <crs:HasCrop>False</crs:HasCrop> <crs:HasSettings>True</crs:HasSettings> <crs:Highlights2012>0</crs:Highlights2012> <crs:HueAdjustmentAqua>0</crs:HueAdjustmentAqua> <crs:HueAdjustmentBlue>0</crs:HueAdjustmentBlue> <crs:HueAdjustmentGreen>0</crs:HueAdjustmentGreen> <crs:HueAdjustmentMagenta>0</crs:HueAdjustmentMagenta> <crs:HueAdjustmentOrange>0</crs:HueAdjustmentOrange> <crs:HueAdjustmentPurple>0</crs:HueAdjustmentPurple> <crs:HueAdjustmentRed>0</crs:HueAdjustmentRed> <crs:HueAdjustmentYellow>0</crs:HueAdjustmentYellow> <crs:LensManualDistortionAmount>0</crs:LensManualDistortionAmount> <crs:LensProfileEnable>0</crs:LensProfileEnable> <crs:Look rdf:parseType="Resource"> <crs:Amount>1</crs:Amount> <crs:Copyright>© 2018 Adobe Systems, Inc.</crs:Copyright> <crs:Group> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">Profiles</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </crs:Group> <crs:Name>Adobe Color</crs:Name> <crs:Parameters rdf:parseType="Resource"> <crs:CameraProfile>Adobe Standard</crs:CameraProfile> <crs:ConvertToGrayscale>False</crs:ConvertToGrayscale> <crs:LookTable>E1095149FDB39D7A057BAB208837E2E1</crs:LookTable> <crs:ProcessVersion>11.0</crs:ProcessVersion> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>22, 16</rdf:li> <rdf:li>40, 35</rdf:li> <rdf:li>127, 127</rdf:li> <rdf:li>224, 230</rdf:li> <rdf:li>240, 246</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012Blue> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012Blue> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012Green> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012Green> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012Red> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012Red> <crs:Version>14.5</crs:Version> </crs:Parameters> <crs:SupportsAmount>false</crs:SupportsAmount> <crs:SupportsMonochrome>false</crs:SupportsMonochrome> <crs:SupportsOutputReferred>false</crs:SupportsOutputReferred> <crs:UUID>B952C231111CD8E0ECCF14B86BAA7077</crs:UUID> </crs:Look> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentAqua>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentAqua> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentBlue>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentBlue> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentGreen>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentGreen> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentMagenta>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentMagenta> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentOrange>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentOrange> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentPurple>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentPurple> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentRed>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentRed> <crs:LuminanceAdjustmentYellow>0</crs:LuminanceAdjustmentYellow> <crs:LuminanceSmoothing>0</crs:LuminanceSmoothing> <crs:OverrideLookVignette>False</crs:OverrideLookVignette> <crs:ParametricDarks>0</crs:ParametricDarks> <crs:ParametricHighlightSplit>75</crs:ParametricHighlightSplit> <crs:ParametricHighlights>0</crs:ParametricHighlights> <crs:ParametricLights>0</crs:ParametricLights> <crs:ParametricMidtoneSplit>50</crs:ParametricMidtoneSplit> <crs:ParametricShadowSplit>25</crs:ParametricShadowSplit> <crs:ParametricShadows>0</crs:ParametricShadows> <crs:PerspectiveAspect>0</crs:PerspectiveAspect> <crs:PerspectiveHorizontal>0</crs:PerspectiveHorizontal> <crs:PerspectiveRotate>0.0</crs:PerspectiveRotate> <crs:PerspectiveScale>100</crs:PerspectiveScale> <crs:PerspectiveUpright>0</crs:PerspectiveUpright> <crs:PerspectiveVertical>0</crs:PerspectiveVertical> <crs:PerspectiveX>0.00</crs:PerspectiveX> <crs:PerspectiveY>0.00</crs:PerspectiveY> <crs:PostCropVignetteAmount>0</crs:PostCropVignetteAmount> <crs:ProcessVersion>11.0</crs:ProcessVersion> <crs:RawFileName>Camp_20221006173132_0027.nef</crs:RawFileName> <crs:RedHue>0</crs:RedHue> <crs:RedSaturation>0</crs:RedSaturation> <crs:Saturation>0</crs:Saturation> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentAqua>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentAqua> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentBlue>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentBlue> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentGreen>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentGreen> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentMagenta>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentMagenta> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentOrange>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentOrange> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentPurple>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentPurple> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentRed>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentRed> <crs:SaturationAdjustmentYellow>0</crs:SaturationAdjustmentYellow> <crs:ShadowTint>0</crs:ShadowTint> <crs:Shadows2012>0</crs:Shadows2012> <crs:SharpenDetail>25</crs:SharpenDetail> <crs:SharpenEdgeMasking>0</crs:SharpenEdgeMasking> <crs:SharpenRadius>+1.0</crs:SharpenRadius> <crs:Sharpness>40</crs:Sharpness> <crs:SplitToningBalance>0</crs:SplitToningBalance> <crs:SplitToningHighlightHue>0</crs:SplitToningHighlightHue> <crs:SplitToningHighlightSaturation>0</crs:SplitToningHighlightSaturation> <crs:SplitToningShadowHue>0</crs:SplitToningShadowHue> <crs:SplitToningShadowSaturation>0</crs:SplitToningShadowSaturation> <crs:Temperature>6700</crs:Temperature> <crs:Texture>0</crs:Texture> <crs:Tint>-2</crs:Tint> <crs:ToneCurveName2012>Linear</crs:ToneCurveName2012> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012Blue> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012Blue> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012Green> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012Green> <crs:ToneCurvePV2012Red> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>0, 0</rdf:li> <rdf:li>255, 255</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </crs:ToneCurvePV2012Red> <crs:Version>14.5</crs:Version> <crs:Vibrance>+20</crs:Vibrance> <crs:VignetteAmount>0</crs:VignetteAmount> <crs:WhiteBalance>As Shot</crs:WhiteBalance> <crs:Whites2012>0</crs:Whites2012> <tiff:ImageWidth>5568</tiff:ImageWidth> <tiff:ImageLength>3712</tiff:ImageLength> <tiff:BitsPerSample> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>8</rdf:li> <rdf:li>8</rdf:li> <rdf:li>8</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </tiff:BitsPerSample> <tiff:PhotometricInterpretation>2</tiff:PhotometricInterpretation> <tiff:SamplesPerPixel>3</tiff:SamplesPerPixel> <tiff:XResolution>300/1</tiff:XResolution> <tiff:YResolution>300/1</tiff:YResolution> <tiff:ResolutionUnit>2</tiff:ResolutionUnit> <tiff:Make>NIKON CORPORATION</tiff:Make> <tiff:Model>NIKON D7500</tiff:Model> <exif:ExifVersion>0231</exif:ExifVersion> <exif:ColorSpace>1</exif:ColorSpace> <exif:PixelXDimension>5568</exif:PixelXDimension> <exif:PixelYDimension>3712</exif:PixelYDimension> <exif:UserComment> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">2022 Camp - A work and fun day at Camp. My favorite tree this time of year!</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </exif:UserComment> <exif:DateTimeOriginal>2022-10-06T17:31:32</exif:DateTimeOriginal> <exif:ExposureTime>1/200</exif:ExposureTime> <exif:FNumber>63/10</exif:FNumber> <exif:ExposureProgram>1</exif:ExposureProgram> <exif:ISOSpeedRatings> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>400</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </exif:ISOSpeedRatings> <exif:ShutterSpeedValue>7643856/1000000</exif:ShutterSpeedValue> <exif:ApertureValue>5310704/1000000</exif:ApertureValue> <exif:ExposureBiasValue>0/6</exif:ExposureBiasValue> <exif:MaxApertureValue>44/10</exif:MaxApertureValue> <exif:MeteringMode>5</exif:MeteringMode> <exif:LightSource>10</exif:LightSource> <exif:Flash rdf:parseType="Resource"> <exif:Fired>False</exif:Fired> <exif:Return>0</exif:Return> <exif:Mode>2</exif:Mode> <exif:Function>False</exif:Function> <exif:RedEyeMode>False</exif:RedEyeMode> </exif:Flash> <exif:FocalLength>650/10</exif:FocalLength> <exif:FocalPlaneXResolution>77588412/32768</exif:FocalPlaneXResolution> <exif:FocalPlaneYResolution>77588412/32768</exif:FocalPlaneYResolution> <exif:FocalPlaneResolutionUnit>3</exif:FocalPlaneResolutionUnit> <exif:SensingMethod>2</exif:SensingMethod> <exif:FileSource>3</exif:FileSource> <exif:SceneType>1</exif:SceneType> <exif:CustomRendered>0</exif:CustomRendered> <exif:ExposureMode>1</exif:ExposureMode> <exif:WhiteBalance>1</exif:WhiteBalance> <exif:FocalLengthIn35mmFilm>97</exif:FocalLengthIn35mmFilm> <exif:SceneCaptureType>0</exif:SceneCaptureType> <exif:GainControl>0</exif:GainControl> <exif:Contrast>0</exif:Contrast> <exif:Saturation>0</exif:Saturation> <exif:Sharpness>0</exif:Sharpness> <exif:SubjectDistanceRange>0</exif:SubjectDistanceRange> <exif:SubSecTimeOriginal>72</exif:SubSecTimeOriginal> <exif:SubSecTimeDigitized>72</exif:SubSecTimeDigitized> <exif:SerialNumber>3117140</exif:SerialNumber> <exif:LensInfo> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>180/10</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </exif:LensInfo> <exif:Lens>TAMRON 18-400mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD B028N</exif:Lens> <exif:SensitivityType>2</exif:SensitivityType> <exif:RecommendedExposureIndex>400</exif:RecommendedExposureIndex> <exif:GPSVersionID>2.3.0.0</exif:GPSVersionID> <exif:GPSLatitude>42,31.1762N</exif:GPSLatitude> <exif:GPSLongitude>78,0.0332W</exif:GPSLongitude> <exif:GPSAltitudeRef>0</exif:GPSAltitudeRef> <exif:GPSAltitude>5043/10</exif:GPSAltitude> </rdf:Description> </rdf:RDF> </x:xmpmeta>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, is it possible to  edit that metadata  dump to only include the relevant entries? It's really hard to read and scroll on a mobile. Edit: I'm now viewing on a computer and it is painful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines