• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Classroom in a Book 2022 lesson files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Photoshop Classroom in a Book 2022 lesson files (All I keep getting is lesson 15)? I have been using Classroom in a Book for 10 years, but I have never ran into a problem downloading/accessing the lesson files. Here is what I am doing: 

• Go to adobepress.com/PhotoshopCIB2022.

• Sign in or create a new account.

• Click Submit.

• Answer the questions as proof of purchase.

• The lesson files can be accessed through the Registered Products tab on your Account page.

• Click the Access Bonus Content link below the title of your product to proceed to the download page. Click the lesson file links to download them to your computer.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@anthonyb78324484 wrote:

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Photoshop Classroom in a Book 2022 lesson files? 

Yes, I have downloaded all of the files. Did you click the Contact Us link in the footer? It will take you here:

https://www.adobepress.com/about/contact_us/index.asp

Can you show a screen shot of what you are seeing? Don't include personal information.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please download the files on your end and unzip the file folder and look in it to see if you have all 15 lesson folders? There should be one folder that has 15 folders inside of it named: lesson 1, lesson 2, lesson 3, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@anthonyb78324484 

Hi Anthony,

I confirmed that something has gone awry at Pearson. I went to Pearson and downloaded the exercise files (again) and only Lessson 15 is in the Zip file today. I checked the one I downloaded in May and it properly has all 15 lessons.

Here is their contact page: https://www.adobepress.com/about/contact_us/

and this may be their phone number: 1-877-348-8155

I'll tag the author @Conrad C

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@anthonyb78324484 

I replied to you first thing this morning and now I'm back at my computer ten hours later. I was about to delete the download with only Lesson 15, but sometime during the day the other 14 lessons have completed their download and all are there. I don't know that it took 10 hours, as I was not at my computer.

Can you try unzipping again and this time give it time? Post back and let us know!

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jane, I teach graphic design, but I am a Web Designer / Computer Programmer by trade. I understand the way these things work. Could you have accessed your original download folder by mistake? I don't see why it's so hard for them to check the file folder on the server that points to the download. Websites are ran by people and everyone makes mistakes. I just need the files so that I can teach my classes the lessons. That's all I need and want. I purchased 31 books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I checked that.

The zip file from May is stored properly with my other class files. The one from this morning is still in Downloads. This morning only the folder from Lesson 15 was there, then ten hours later when I was back on my computer, all 15 lessons were there. I was not expecting that. 

Did you contact Peachpit?

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know of another way/place to download the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know of another way/place to download the files?

By @anthonyb78324484

No, sorry...

Although Peachpit is the official publishing partner for several tech corportations, including Adobe Systems, they are a separate company from Adobe. Their parent company is Pearson Education.

I deleted the Zip file and the Lessons folder from my Downloads and just now went back to Pearson and tested it again for you. This time when I unzipped the file all the lessons unzipped instantaneously.

Can you try it again?

janee_0-1661355475190.png

If it still fails, you need to contact Pearson. I really hope it works for you this time though!

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it out as library book. I guess I'm not allowed to do the tutorials...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JasonDD210 wrote:

I got it out as library book. I guess I'm not allowed to do the tutorials...

I don't know. You might have to ask Pearson that question. Their contact info is in this thread.

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines