Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop collaboration

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

Finally decided to buy into Creative Cloud Phographer plan. Been 15 years too long!

design-wala-m4uTK1Fk-YY-unsplash.jpg

I noticed within PS we can upload photos to the cloud and invite people to collaborate on a photo -- more like seeking out the support of the community? I'm not sure how this feature works. Anyone willing to shed some light on this?

Will it be a case where I have an image and I'm struggling with an area of retouch/edit, I can upload to the cloud and attach my comment along the lines "I'm trying to do 'this' but can't do it well enough. Would anyone like to attempt?" 

If so, just how popular is this feature?

If not, is this feature actually being used at all?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Invite to edit if you want to indicate specific people who you want to be able to access your cloud doc to make changes. When you share it, you can make it so that others with the link could save a copy of it. You can also allow commenting so that you can get feedback on the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response, Myra.

I don't know any specific people so I guess this could be quite a hurdle to overcome?

But isn't there a forum -- maybe like this one here -- where I can put up the "Invite to edit" link and have those interested to make changes to my images on my cloud. Would this be unusual?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines