Photoshop Compatibility macOS 10.15.3 Catalina

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am looking to buy a used Mac Mini and I'm trying to figure out if macOS 10.15.3 Catalina operating system will be able to use photoshop still. Or is this too outdated? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop will run on macOS 10.15.3 Catalina

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today yes. Some day soon, surely not. A system at the end of its Mac OS updates is going to be a liability. Is it really stuck on Catalina as final system, or just what's in it today? But check the rest of the system requirements too: RAM, disk/SSD space, especially GPU. Entry level machines rarely much good. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My own office mac [late 2012 mini] can only run mac OS up to Catalina, no later,

I'm hoping to get another 2 years out of it. It runs Photoshop 2022 23.4.2 fine. 

neilB

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines