• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop constantly asking for password & not being able to "verifiy"

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting extremely irritating.  Every few days, my Photoshop just decides to close itself so all the documents I have open only give me the option to save or close and I can't get out of the closing loop.  It then closes, I try to re-open Ps and it asks me to login again.  I login and it says it "can't verify" and gives me code 201.  It keeps telling me that I am logged into the maximum amount of computers (2) and I have to log out of one.  The issue is I only have it on 2 computers so it says I either have to logout of my other computer or this very same computer.  So I choose this computer and it starts the loop again.  I try to go to login to Creative Cloud first and that logs in fine, I go back to Ps and it does the loop again AND logs me out of Ps.  This is extremely irritating to have to encounter several times per month when I am paying nearly $1000 per year for this service.  I have tried updating, I've tried on wired connection, WiFi, and numerous other things but it just keeps doing this.  It's fine for a few days and starts the loop again.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi try to update your creative cloud desktop app or if you working on windows maybe your computer is infected by some virus maybe...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines