• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop constantly not launching when trying to migrate a Light Room Classic edit into PS

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LeeRepass_0-1671160400273.png

Since the latest updates this is what's happening. I have no idea what's going on.

LeeRepass_1-1671160545357.png

Then sometimes I may get lucky to edit in CameraRaw or I may just look at a Black Screen. Heeellllpppppp!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you tell me which image format you are using?
What is the version No. of LR and Ps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the 'link' between Lightroom Classic and Photoshop has issues, one of the first things to try is this:
1. Use the Adobe Creative Cloud application to uninstall both Photoshop and Lightroom Classic and when asked, keep preferences. 
2. Install Photoshop first, then Lightroom Classic. The order is what is very important here.
Better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines