• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Contact Sheet Menu Comes Up with Blank Fields

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a high school photography teacher with an iMac lab that I just updated to the acOS Monterey Version 12.6.

I was having my students create their first Contact Sheets for the completion of their first photography assignment during class just now, and when we all went to File>Automate>Contact Sheet II, the Contact Sheet menu is display on blank fields (see attached image below). It's never done this before, soooo....

"HELP!"

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 11.18.26 AM.png

I have 35 2017 27-inch iMacs with the 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 and they were all just updated to the macOS Monterey Version 12.6 OS.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your PS preferences - go to Photoshop/Preferences/General and click the reset preferences button and relaunch PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that with my current class with no success.  It's weird, because there are some students who can see those fields on the Contact Sheet menu, and others that cannot, and I am just noticing that when I have my projector that's hooked up to my computer turned on, the Contact Sheet fields are visible, but when I have the projector turned off, they go blank again...(?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually the blank dialogs like that are the result of using a photoshop version older than photoshop 2021 on Monterey.

Looks like the version in your screenshot is 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good catch @Jeff Arola I didnt even look at the detail when viewing the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines