Copy link to clipboard
Is anyone having issue with Photoshop?!
It keeps shunting down for no reason while i am doing post production and there is not other app open, so it has to do with itself. Anyone can tell me more?
I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system.
If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html
We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which version of Photoshop are you using along with your computers macOS version?
If you're using macOS Catalina or macOS Big Sur, please ensure that Photoshop has the necessary permissions on your computer by following the steps suggested below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3
Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG
Let us know how it goes!
If reset the preferences dosen't resolve the issue try to reinstall photoshop with this tool:
Also check for RAM or hard disk issue...