• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crashes after update to iPadOS 16 beta 2

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update my iPad to iPadOS 16 beta 2, I can't open anymore my photoshop and illustrator, because crashes all de time, I already restart my iPad, reinstall the apps, turn on airplane mode. I don't know, Please help

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Works now with iPad of dev beta 3 😉👍:bottle_with_popping_cork::party_popper:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Leo22859092823e 

If Apple has a feedback site for iPadOS 16 beta 2, please report it there. Apple might also be able to tell you how to reinstall iPadOS 15.5. 

It seems that Apple broke something in the beta 2, and they need to fix it in the beta 3.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the danger of installing beta software, especially OS developer betas. Apps may not be optimized for it yet, so its quite possible that an app won't work in it.  I know sometimes when I'd run the iPadOS beta, certain apps would have features unusable, or some wouldn't open at all.  Its why I wouldn't run OS betas anymore until they're further down the road in the development cycle.  Right now, the various OS betas are only a couple of weeks old since the first Beta, so expect a lot of things broken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me .. crash on beta 2.. it was ok with beta 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, photoshop worked fine on 16.0, after the update to 16.2 just keeps crashing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Launch the Feedback Assistant app on your iPad to report the iPadOS issues to Apple.

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for trying to push the problem off as if I don't understand how to submit an issues to apple for beta testing. Currently you need to be part of the apple developers program to get the apple beta so clearly there is no chance of me understanding how to submit feed back to apple. 

chances are they changed something in the authentication process. Might just want to give your development team a heads up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I already upload to Apple developer program, we need to wait. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it will be fix with the next iOS beta, I doubt adobe will fix something if a problem only happens on beta version  .. but no idea when ios beta 3 will be release .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with iPadOS 16 beta 2, we need to wait, probably two week again but who knows at this point 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works now with iPad of dev beta 3 😉👍:bottle_with_popping_cork::party_popper:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally Thanks for update, I already install de new beta 3 and works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines