• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes every time I use perspective warp. v20.0.1 help

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a brand new computer with 16 gb ram so I would have no issue running Photoshop. Come to find out every time I go to use the function perspective warp Photoshop just crashes. I cant seem to be able to get any tech help from adobe just this forum. PLEASE HELP I NEED THIS FOR WORK!   crash-report-help.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heathb,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop crashes when you try to use perspective warp, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

GPU troubleshooting Photoshop - https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. That did not solve the issue. Now when I just cant use perspective warp. The option is grayed out when the "use graphics processor" is unselected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try updating the Graphics driver from the manufacturer's website and let us know if it helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem and it seemed to have just started a short time ago. I have tried everything you have suggested and updated my video card drivers. I tried a number of tweeks to the settings and none worked. I even completely uninstalled the software and re-installed that and it did not fix it. Then I uninstalled it again and reinstalled one version back... no help.

I too rely heavily on this feature so I need it to work. I have reported these crashes to Adobe and asked for help. Sure would be nice to get some.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, using CC on a 6-month-old Macbook Pro. None of your suggested fixes work. What should I do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That suggestion actually worked for me! thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have the same issue - has there been a new fix for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure but deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" - helped my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running Photoshop CC 2020 on a 2018 computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am on an older mac mini but plenty of memory. I'm guessing 2015 or 16 maybe. It is running well. But I am on the newest 2022 photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too, have tried everything suggested here and nothing has worked 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem, nothing I have tried (including everything above) has worked! Would be super nice to be able to finish my project 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines