photoshop crashes everytime i try to print

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime I very to print photo shop crashes  I need to get my prints done this is effecting my business

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tara25495993d0in I'm sorry to hear about the trouble printing from Photoshop. Are you still having the same problem? Are you submitting crash reports with your email address when it happens? Did this only start since the latest release, Photoshop 2022 23.4.2? Are you using Windows 10 or 11? Have you tried to reset your preferences? That usually clears things up. Instructions are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html. Let us know more about your configuration so we can try to get you printing again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is some general Adobe [Mac and Win] info on printing problems,

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html

Simple reset: hold the space bar when you open the print window. It resets the print dialogs

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines