• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes when I print.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last two updates have caused this mess. I finally got the last update fixed and reset my preferences. This new update has also screwed my PS and resetting the preferences had no effect. These bugs in the updates are getting out of hand. Anyone with a fix?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Photoshop failed in NTDLL which shows Photoshop was trying to use some windows feature.  Make sure all you device drivers for all your printers are the latest version.  Even if you are using a network print the printers device support is installed into you Windows system. Also your Display drivers it may be something to the Print preview for all I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the crash report details.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just dropped back to version 19.0. I don't have time to mess with their 19.1 mess.  But here is some report info.

Faulting application name: Photoshop.exe, version: 19.1.1.42094, time stamp: 0x5a7a160d

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.23915, time stamp: 0x59b94ee4

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000bf3e2

Faulting process id: 0x2454

Faulting application start time: 0x01d3a99d1cc9f8b8

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Photoshop.exe

Faulting module path: C:\windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: c0bb0688-1590-11e8-970a-6c0b84a9bb66

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop failed in NTDLL which shows Photoshop was trying to use some windows feature.  Make sure all you device drivers for all your printers are the latest version.  Even if you are using a network print the printers device support is installed into you Windows system. Also your Display drivers it may be something to the Print preview for all I know.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a network. I'll have IT look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the solution.

The crash is due to a corrupted preferences file in Photoshop.

You can either uninstall PS including your preferences or you can make PS recreate a new preferences file.

This can be done by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift immediately after starting PS.A pop up window wil appear asking you whether you want to recreate your preferences file. Click Yes and problem solved.

CuriouslyPS seems to have this issue since the 2015 version....

Go figure....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but the problem is PS is corupting its own preference file. Works for a week or a few day then starts crashing. This is a PS2021 issue. I have worked with PS for 20 years and was using 2018 for the past 3. A couple of months ago Adobe forced me to load 2021 (no support for 2018) it has been nothing but crap since. PS2021 has more bugs than a Miami whorehouse. I'm thinking of uninstalling and trying PS2019. Skipped over it. Are these issues coming up there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines