• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crashing?Freezing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone, Ive been expierincing a issue for a whie now and i dont uderstand how to fix it. Allow me to explain. So I will open photoshop and start workin on a image and out of the blue whatever tool I am using the icon pointer will turn into the standard pc mouse pointer and the navigator box on the right which controls zoom and movement will turn into a rectangle and even if you move it. The canvas itself will not move. I will upload a picture to help you understand. My pc parts are AMD R9 5950x cpu Msi Rtx 3070 GPU crossair Vengence 32GB. Screenshot 2021-08-09 194938.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw Ive been back and forth with adobe on this issue for like 5 times Ive unistalled and downloaded different versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate post.

Please don't do this as it wastes people's time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 22.4.3 Windows 10 64 bit 

32gb RAM spare hard disk 4TB 

Yes I have tried resetting the photoshop preferences and ive tried installing different versions of photoshop along with updating my GPU with its current up to date driver all the way to previous versoins of drivers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try uninstalling Photoshop using the Adobe Cleaner Tool before reinstalling it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines