• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS 6 can't activate on new pc because it's activated on an old broken pc

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i can't activate Photoshop CS6 on my new PC because it seems it's still activated on my old PC which is broken and i can't access it anymore. The support pages tell me that i need to deactivate it on my adobe account under activated devices. Problem is, it's not listed there. Probably an error in the system.

What are my options? There doens't seem to be a support hotline or a support chat.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You'll need to contact Adobe customer care to have your activation count reset

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i contact Adobe if there isn't any contact information? These are the support pages i was talking about.

No contact information, no chat, no email adress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the chat icon and type agent

2021-10-22 12_24_57-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes your browser hides the chat icon. This page includes a direct link to open chat and other troubleshooting:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

You can also send a tweet to @AdobeCare for support.

If Customer Care tries to send you back here, repeat what Ged said: you need to have your activation count reset.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines