• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS3 crash after instalatiing on windows 10 with error "Can't reach this page"

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I changed old PC with a new one with windows 10 pro. I found about licensing problem for this old product and from adobe I downloaded the new software and the new key , obtained base on initial key.

Everything went OK in installation but when I start the program it crashed with this error: "can't reach this page". I uninstalled the program,

try adobe cc cleaner delete cash and reinstall, but nothing changed.

After crash I can stop the program only with task manager - end task!

Any  idea to resolve it (except new version)?

Marius

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window

-or Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions may help... this says Encore, but is sometimes required for ALL Adobe programs (this is NOT the same as using an Administrator account) so follow the instructions, substituting the name and location of your specific program for Encore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John T Smith,

Thank you for your answer. I already try those ideas, in may many (more than 6) attempts to install this program.

I used also adobe cc cleaner tool and other tool for uninstalling (revo), but with no results.

Marius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marius, unfortunately all the CS3 activation servers are permanently deactivated, I hugely suggest you to upgrade or try Photoshop CC. It works better with recent machines, but if you want to find out about CS3 activation, you can learn more here: Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andreamaestri.

Thank you for your answer. I noticed servers deactivation. I followed the instructions with new keys and new software download to deal with this situation. In 2 identical cases but with Acrobat 8 pro everything went OK!

The servers situation is for Photoshop CS3 and Acrobat 8 Pro.

Only with this Photoshop I have this problem trying to reach "https://www.adobeereg.com"!

The net connection is OK, firewall and anti virus off, but the same error!

Marius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines