Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've been using photoshop CS5.1 for a long time now on MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.

After a couple of months not using, it now crashes as soon as I interact with it.ie it opens OK, I can even open a photo in RAW converter, but once I open in pjhotoshop, it crashes. I've tried the tric of systen preferences and changing how photoshop interacts with the computer, but it didn't wor. Any other ideas

From a frustrated user

Many thanks

Leamark99944

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a tech person, but my understanding is that with each updated newer OS, the old versions of  Photoshop beccome more and more incompatible. CS5 is no longer supported by Adobe, either. It just might be time to go to Photoshop CC. There are various packages and programs you can buy, and if you just want Photoshop only, there's that too. You can find them here: Adobe Creative Cloud 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked after restarting PS CS5.1    THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines