• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 no longer opens - creative cloud hangs

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have have Photoshop CS6 for years with no issues. As of a few days ago, when I try to open the program, it opens Creative Cloud, then says "verifying license status online..." then another box opens "please wait for a moment" ... and the never ending circle. I tried to reinstall/repair Creative Cloud and there is an error 72. I followed all the recommendations (in order) for error 72 but still have the same issue. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try deleting your CS6 Preferences.  See if it will then start. If it does make sure its still activated  in Photoshop  menu Help. Creative Cloud CS6 version 13.1.2 most likely needs a subscription.and is activated by Creative cloud desktop login to your account that has your subscription.  Perpetual CS6 Mac version 13.9.6  and  Windows version 13.0.1.3 are activated by Adobe activation servers from] CS6 menu Help.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines