• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 Spot healing tool not working

Participant ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've used the spot healing brush on the area I've selected and it won't automatically heal unless I click away. By either clicking and making another highlighted spot healing brush selection or by completely clicking off the the image.

To add, I've got a laptop hooked up to a larger monitor. Connected to my laptop is a Wacom tablet, which of course includes a stylus pen. Now the funny thing is whenever I use the laptop's touch pad and am operating the spot healing brush tool, the highlighted areas I have selected seem to vanish instantly after I've selected them. No problem at all.

The problem occurs when I'm using the Wacom tablet and stylus. Each highlighted selection when using the spot healing brush remains unless I click somewhere else. Anyone know how to fix this?Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 12.18.28.png

Here's an example of a highlighted area created by the spot healing brush, which has remained after releasing my stylus from the tablet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I know it has been a long time. But did you actually fix this? I'm getting the same problem and even reseting the tool doesn't fix it. I'm a bit lost about how to solve it!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines