• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop does not update to 24.0.1.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is not updating version 24.0.1 with the message that my pc is not compatible. I use Windows 11, so it should be ok. Why does this happen? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact system info we can't really tell you much. Perhaps there's not enough RAM, perhaps your graphics card is not compatible. You'd have to provide that info. The install logs might also offer insights into which pre-install test is failing:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is more than just the version of your OS that would allow support or not as already outlined. 

All outlined here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling 24.0.1 and then re-installing will fix this issue. System requirements shouldn't matter. This is an issue Adobe should look at on their side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System requirements shouldn't matter.

By @deviantmonkey

Of course system requirements matter.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

System requirements shouldn't matter. This is an issue Adobe should look at on their side.

By @deviantmonkey

Sorry, no.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Updated all the time, as outlined above.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case the Information in the Adobe Cloud App Upgrade section told me I needed to upgraed to SSE4.2. That's part of the instruction sets for newer CPUs. That just isn't going to happen on my old PC so that's the end of any Photoshop ugrades on there for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines