Photoshop doesn't open

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm trying to open Photoshop on Mac but after loading process it closes automatically. There is no errors. And it happens with each Adobe program. I tried to reinstall it but Creative Cloud doesn't allow me to install it back.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

could you please list the features of your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you clarify in which features you're intrested in exactly?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I think that Gianvitulano meant to say please post the contents of Photoshop's Help>System Info... menu, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc. (of course, if it crashes immediately, you might want to do it from an older version if available.)

Are you logged in your Creative Cloud application?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines