• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't save my file

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop don't save a file I'm working at. It's a Canon raw file and no matter what I choose to save it doesn't work. Save - save as - save copy - export - or trying to close the file it ask 'save changes' but doesn't work

I work at a Macbook M1 with monterey, no problems earlier today or yesterday. Didn't had any new upgrade

thanks in advanche

Peet. Holland

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stopped Photoshop without trying to safe my work 😞 so I lost my work but after restarting the program it works again.

Never had this problem before, I work 20+ year with photoshop.

kind regards.  Peet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you working on the raw CR2 or CR3 etc. file inside Adobe Camera Raw when you had the problem? Or had you already rendered the file into Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was within Photoshop but it worked again after I closed and restarted the program. I lost all changes I made but I'm happy it works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I thought that was the case, but there was a chance that you were referring to this one:

acr-save.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within Adobe Camera Raw there is no 'save', there is Open or Done. Done does save the parametric edits. Open renders the raw, now you have to actually use Photoshop's save command. Is this where you're running into issues? 

In System Preferences, >Security & Privacy, >Full Disk Access, do you see Photoshop listed? If not, do add it and try again.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines