• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't work - photoshop 2018 installed

New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already had photoshop 2018 installed on my laptop in another package - macbook air 13, version 10.11.6 - when I paid for the new package with my new account, I used the 7-day free version and soon after I thought I would be able to use it, but it doesn't open, and the version on my computer doesn't let me install the new version of photoshop. I've been paying for the service for a few months and I can't use it, I would really like someone to help me. Thanks.

[moved from "Bugs" to "Discussions" by moderator.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@d24365929mqs1 

Some of what you are saying doesn't make sense. Your paid subscription to Photoshop CC includes upgrades, so there was no reason for a free trial or second payment with a new account. You should just sign in with your current Adobe ID to access the applications in your plan.

Are you trying to install the current version (PS 2022) on the MacBook Air with 10.11.6? Photoshop 2022 won't run on that. See this help page for the minimum and recommended requirements to run Photoshop. See the sections for both Intel and M1.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that the update is included, but my mac version does not support it, so I would like to continue paying but running photoshop 2018 that I have installed on my computer. Is it not possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@d24365929mqs1 wrote:

... but running photoshop 2018 that I have installed on my computer. Is it not possible?

If you are saying that you have 2018 installed on your computer and that you have a paid subscription, then can you tell us what happens when you try to run it? Do you get an error message? If so, try signing out of the CC app, then sign back in with the Adobe ID you subscribed with.

Adobe offers the current and one previous version, but that does not apply to you since you already have 2018 installed.

Why did you get a new account?

Why did you use the 7-day free trial when you have a subscription?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done exactly that and when I have to login with the login where I have the paid account, it says that I don't have a subscription to the adobe 2018 product.

I had to make a new account, because I lost my old email and made the purchase on this new account. I've been paying for months without being able to use the program 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@d24365929mqs1 wrote:

it says that I don't have a subscription to the adobe 2018 product.

Hi 

This does not make any sense. Your paid subscription includes all versions of Photoshop CC, although older versions are no longer available for download.

This forum is answered mainly by volunteers not Adobe employees. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  

If your browser does not auto-open the Chat window, try these tips:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send tweet to @AdobeCare.

~ Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines