Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2021 not in Creative Cloud All Apps plan

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Creative Cloud All Apps plan.
Why are ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2021 and premiere Element not part of the plan?

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Deleted User

Hi

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are sold as perpetual licences and for that reason they are not part of your CC subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

I still don't understand why the Elements software would not be included in the subscription, just as a piece of software that may be kept.  We pay a lot of money for the subscriptions, this seems underhanded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are sold as perpetual licences and for that reason they are not part of your CC subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't understand why the Elements software would not be included in the subscription, just as a piece of software that may be kept.  We pay a lot of money for the subscriptions, this seems underhanded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop elements is not subscription software so it's not included in Creative Cloud.

Software included in the creative cloud like Illustrator, for example, is subscription software if you just want Illustrator itself.

Ask yourself this... would you actually pay a subscription fee for just photoshop elements

and how much a year would you pay to subscribe to software that can be had for under $100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We pay $399.95/month for 45 subscriptions, so why not include elements in that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree! We pay big $$$ for Creative Cloud subscriptions. Elements should be included for subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I pay $10.84 a month for the Photography plan- I've got access to 20 apps, and only use a couple.  Creative cloud subscriptions are not big money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I misunderstood your offer. I would like to cancell the Element program that I just bought. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No-one here can cancel anything. The forum is answered by volunteers, we don't work for Adobe.

Note - Do not respond to any Private Messages asking for account or card info. Scammers are known to do that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines