• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop error - GPU not compatible - OpenGL not available

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months ago I bought a new  Windows 10 Workstation Laptop for my colleague in Digital Marketing -  the old one was starting to fail.
Now on this new one I have the newest GPU drivers for the Nvidia Quadro T2000 GPU and the latest Photoshop version installed.
However Photoshop keeps showing the Compatibility issue for OPENGL.
I tried the fix Preferences>Technology previews>Deactivate Native Canvas but to no avail.
In Geforce experience i'm not even seeing the option to install a studio driver.

Any suggestions would be most welcome -  thanks in advance.

Simon

gpu.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Hello everyone  - in the I end was able to solve it by Disabling the CPU onboard graphics GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ZheIncFox make sure to check out this doc and confirm there is not an issue with compatability/GPU issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#multiple-gpus

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone  - in the I end was able to solve it by Disabling the CPU onboard graphics GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, dual graphics that conflict continues to be a big problem, to the point where purchasing a laptop for Photoshop is a very risky affair.  You're only safe with a desktop these days.

Glad you got it sorted, others aren't so lucky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, y como hiciste eso ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines