• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 'export as' and quick export not functioning

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I try to "export as" I'm getting this screen that it just sits on forever. At first I thought it was loading really slowly, but this is not the case.
Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 12.55.49 PM.png
When I try to click "export" anyway, I get this error
Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 12.58.25 PM.png
And I'm pretty sure that the quick export is also not functioning.

I'm using a mac for the first time in a decade, just installed Photoshop and the rest of the adobe suite, all the programs are updated, and this is the first time I'm trying to export something from photoshop on this computer, in case any of that context helps.

Thanks!

Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at Adobe Support Community

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

I recently had a similar issue, there was no waiting, it was just instant - no exported file!

I backed-up all my various settings to be safe and reset preferences which fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently had a similar issue, there was no waiting, it was just instant - no exported file!

I backed-up all my various settings to be safe and reset preferences which fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines