Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad (Mobile) Freezes except on initial launch

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I see a few others are having the same issue, but I tried (unsuccessfully) a few different things that might help in the search for whatever is causing it.  Like others, if I delete the app and reinstall, it works beautifully.  I've done this a few times, restarted, still freezes for an extended period of time on that launch screen. I can usually select 'create new' or 'import' on that screen, but the button does nothing once it shows I selected it.  The cloud always shows that I'm offline after the first launch.  I've tried saving one or two documents to be offline for when I reopen the app, doesn't make a difference. They don't show up, either. The last time I tried, I made good use of my time and used every feature I could. Imported photos, took a photo in the app, painting on different layer modes, transformed, etc. Also saved to photos, to files, and to cloud.  Spent some time surfing in Learn and Discover. Everything worked great, but still on reopening it freezes on on that main welcome screen where your cloud documents would load, but never do.  I also made sure to make sure ALL my Adobe mobile apps were up to date as well as iOS on this last try. 

I hope this crosses off some of the things your looking into, and that there can be a solution very soon.  The newest version is really fun, and awesome to have on the go, so good luck sorting it out! Thank you for the hard work that goes into making this massive program into a mobile studio!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines