• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for ipad stuck at “loading your documents” forever

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's ridiculous that adobe sent me a few emails about running PS on ipad, and it doesn't work on my ipad pro at all..

Can't find any solution anywhere so I am seeking answers here.

Device: ipad pro 2018 12.9, 64g, 4g 

OS version: 14.5.1

App version: latest

Internet connect: tried on 4g, wifi, vpn

Issue that I have: Photoshop for ipad stuck at “loading your documents” forever.

Other adobe apps run fine, such as Lightroom,etc.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Join the club. Sorry to say but Adobe hasn't helped me one but with the same problem. I've spoken to countless people through their chat, emails and phone calls and not one of them has ever gotten back to me with any kind of solution. Every single time I communicate with them I have to start from scratch with all my info and what the problems are because apparently besides being completely incompetent with technical help....they also don't take notes about the case. In my account under the history they have that they " resolved" every issue ( which has been an ongoing issue since FEBRUARY) and not once were any of the issues resolved.   I also can't use photoshop on my iPad Pro 2020. It's completely frozen at the beginning like you. If these are the leaders of this industry I'm a bit worried because there are teenagers in garages who can make apps that actually work. The lack of customer service and the fact that they have zero professionalism is why I'm canceling my subscriptions. I'd rather use one of the other services out there that after some research, ive learned there are a few that have amazing software. I'd rather take the hit on being charged to cancel than deal with this bull any longer. Adobe has no trouble taking my money every month for a service I can't even use.....no technical problems with that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody should pay for an app that doesn't work. You deserve a full refund. Adobe didn't honour what they said the app delivers. They let a virtual bot string you along for months which is disgusting. What's also infuriating is you report a problem within the app and it passes you over to Apple who then reply that you have to contact Adobe 🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your screen shots, it looks like you may have a language other than English-US selected. This is a known issue with Photoshop for Mobile. See this post, in which one of the Adobe employees acknowledges the issue and provides a work-around:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/latest-update-photoshop-ipad-keeps-crashing-on-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael for kind reply and directions. 

I've followed exact steps from the link you provided, Photoshop mobile app is still not working on my ipad pro.

Please update and fix the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I subscribed a year ago, worked with it no problem. It renewed and now the endless "loading documents". I have loads of available space on my iPadPro. I live in North America. I paid to renew a creative app, not a giant bug. From all the other review/comments here it's looking like I'll have no choice but to have apple refund me and ditch this useless app. If there is a giant bug in this app, Adobe should be upfront about it and not have virtual bots pacify users in a chat that goes nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same issue. Has anyone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solution yet, I have the same problem.  iPad Pro, 100 free GBs.... not sure how we have this issue and not enough others do to get it resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue - the app freezes and becomes completeley unusable as it says it is "loading your files". For me it seems to be related to not having an internet connection, and is fixed as soon as I connect, even though I might have been working on the file for an hour already without a connection. Suddenly work stops and I have to find access to the internet before anything else can be done. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue - is there a fix? This thread is from last year? Otherewise we are all paying a lot for software that doesn't work. 
@adobe what'st the deal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same issue too.. ive tried changeing the region but it didn't seem to work either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue with mine. Try signing out of the app and then siging back in. I had the same issue until I did this and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw Chinese time on your screen. 
Please, download Creative Cloud app, log in with your usual way, and in account page check the country it shows. If it will be CN (or other restricted region), Photoshop will not work in any case. I just had a long conversation with support. 
What I did to solve the thing:

1. I talked to Apple to cancel and refund my subscription.

2. I created Adobe ID, chose the convenient region there.

3. Logged into PS with that Adobe ID.

4. Got a new subscription.

And all set

But still advise you change the region to US in iPad settings (just in case)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or maybe I saw Chinese time in another topic. Anyway try this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me and has been since I downloaded months ago. How has this not been fixed yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kerballistic07 did you sign out and back in to your account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Multiple times. I've even deleted and reinstalled the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines