• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Freezes and crashes when linked object isn’t updated

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop is pretty unworkable at the moment I have 4 files with one linked object when I open the file and it hadn't been saved with the new linked object I try update the object and it crashes, it also just crashes in general trying to open those files at the same time and I fixed all the files individually and then it just crashed my whole computer randomly I wasn't even using my computer at the time. Have tried every fix I could find, my cashe is on a 1tb drive aswell as my photoshop files, reset preferences, optimised my photoshop, cleaned my whole computer of unused programs, deleted CT Font file, have no plugins not sure what else there is to do 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: have been using photoshop for 2 years on this computer with no problems started using Linked object to speed up creating mock-ups for posters about 2 months ago crashing problem started about a week ago havnt been able to work with photoshop as it crashes either instantly when opening the files or at max 15 mins 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ben5D52I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines