Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Photoshop freezes PC/ blue screen on start up

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pc totaly freezes, sometime goes in blue screen of death, and i need to hard shutdown my pc on the loading schreen of photoshop.

I tried reinstalling all my creative cloud apps and using older versions. I also updated my videocard drivers. Nothing changed.

My hardware:

intel core i5-4460 3.20GHz

nvidia GeFource GTX 970

samsung ssd 860 evo

Running windows 10 v12H2

If someone knows what the problem is/ fix it i love to hear it. If you need more info about my pc, pls just ask.

Thanks 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. When Photoshop is starting, what do you see on the screen just before it crashes? Have you made any hardware changes recently? Are you getting any error messages? Could you please share the complete System configuration?

Make sure your windows operating system is up to date. Check if there are any pending updates left.

Please submit the crash report here, if the app crashes.

Submit a crash report for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom

Once you install the updated version could you please share the system info by going in Photoshop > Help > System Info, copy that and share it with us.

You may also take a look at the following article and check if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines