• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop gives me a 7 day trial - I'm already subscribed! How do I get to my PAID copy of PS?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop has never asked me to sign in when opening the software for the day...it did today.

Now its signed me up for a 7 day free trial!  I'm already a paid user! 

How can I get back to my "Original" paid subscription of PS?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Prairie Painter 

Hi Bruce,

Try the four steps here in order:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Often signing out, then signing back in with the Adobe ID and PW you purchased with is all you need.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestions and link...I went through everything and nothing changed...even downloaded a Limited Access Repair Tool and got nothing...the tool gave me a Support link and it sent me to a 404 ERROR page...I also logged on and off a couple times but made no difference.Limited Access Repair Tool results-8-1-22.pngWhen I click on Support.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Prairie Painter wrote:

Thank you for the suggestions and link...I went through everything and nothing changed...even downloaded a Limited Access Repair Tool and got nothing...the tool gave me a Support link and it sent me to a 404 ERROR page...I also logged on and off a couple times but made no difference.

Then contact Adobe Customer Care directly:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  

If your browser blocks auto-open for the Chat window, try these tips:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send tweet to @AdobeCare.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again Jane!  I am so bogged down with work that this is jut becomming a time eater...I have decided to cancel my plan plus the fictitious one they have given me and then after a week or so just start all over again as a new user and plan.  This shouldn't have happened nor be so difficult to fix.  Thank you again for trying to steer me to a fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancelled beyond the 14-day limit, there may be a fee for early cancellation. Be sure to follow up with any billing. We can't help you here with that — only Adobe Customer Care at the above link can do that.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestions and link...I went through everything and nothing changed...even downloaded a Limited Access Repair Tool and got nothing...the tool gave me a Support link and it sent me to a 404 ERROR page...I also logged on and off a couple times but made no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines