• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop GPU / broken graphics

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I work in Photoshop, I have the same problem as the picture.
Save after work - When you open the file again after shutdown, random layer pieces disappear as if they were cut off. After the initial pop-up of the display drive issue, the following issues continued to occur
Graphic card 
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU in use and all updated to the latest version

I've also implemented all the instructions on https://helpx.adobe.com/kr/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html#GraphicsProcessorUse provided by Adobe
However, the following symptoms continue to occur.
I don't know what else to do Help me

포토샵에서 작업을 할때마다 사진과 같은 문제가 발생합니다

작업후 저장-종료 후 다시 파일을 열면 랜덤의 레이어 작업물이 잘리듯이 없어지기도 합니다

처음에 디스플레이 드라이브 문제라는 팍업이 뜨고 나서 다음과 같은 문제가 계속 발생하기 시작했습니다

그래픽카드 Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU 사용중이고 모두 최신버전으로 업데이트 완료했습니다 

어도비에서 제공하는 https://helpx.adobe.com/kr/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html#GraphicsProcessorUse 의 안내사항도 모두 이행했습니다

그래도 다음과 같은 현상이 계속 발생합니다

뭘 더 어떻게해야할지 모르겠습니다ㅜㅠ 도와주세요스크린샷(13).png스크린샷(14).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @예진248614592awc, sorry you are seeing this.  Let's try:

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur? 

Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

para la comunidad en español o cualquiera que pueda interpretar mi idioma, me sirvio lo que decia CoryShubert a quien le doy las gracias y complemento en español. 

***EL PROBLEMA: al habilitar "Preferencias/Rendimiento/ajustes avanzados/GPU compositing" TODO SE VEIA EN BLANCO, no se veia ninguna figura o accion realizada; al buscar en internet nada encontraba.photoshop.jpg

***LA SOLUCION: "Preferencias/previsualizaciones de tecnología/",  desactivar "lienzo nativo"  y "habilitar reglas nativas de lienzo":

phothoshop_.jpg

OJO: REINICIAR EL PROGRAMA PARA QUE TENGAN EFECTO LOS CAMBIOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines