• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop has not option to download

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 32 bit system at the moment and had PS 2018 downlaoded for many years. Last week a tech from adobe did a remote access and now I can no longer download the previous version I had for photoshop. Even though I was just billed for it when I log in to CC it tell me my tiral has expired and to "buy now". Anyone have any help on this as I am getting far behind on work. My new system will not be here for a while so I need things to work like they were for now. Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is something that Adobe Care will have to assist you with. Only they can grant you access to previous builds prior to the current iteration and 1 version back.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called into them this morning and they said they cannot help with that (I found odd) and suggested I come here. I guess I will try and call back with better luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont call. Use the chat pod on the page I linked to. Request that they give you acess to download the version you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so I chatted with them for 30 minutes and was told that I cannot get access to the previous version and can only gain access when my new system arrives. Guess I am out of luck until then 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines