• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop hotkeys

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all i'm autistic so i do not want another sulotion i want this and only this and exact this. 
CTRL+Scroll in/out should zoom in/out
Holding middlemouse button (scroll) should give me the Move tool.
PLEASE HELP.
I've looked around and everyone keeps recommending making scroll zoom alone but i do not want that at all.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can do that in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What mouse are you using?  Most of the mice I have used for a good many years now, allow custom setups, and some app specific setups.  This is Logitech  Options and you can see it allows Photoshop specific custom set up.  Other manufacturers apps include Logitech GHub, Razer Synapse,  Corsair iCue  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ALT + Scroll wheel] will zoom my image in Photoshop.

Logitec G602 mouse. Windows-10.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob, I think it's the middle button = Move tool that the OP is looking for.  My MX Master 3 uses Logitech Options+ and it is a simple matter to assign the shortcut 'v' to the middle mouse button.  I tried it to test it and it works fine but feels awkward to me, so I will be changing it back to its default which is the Hand (pan) tool.  I don't know any way to achieve it without a programable mouse.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines