• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Hyperlink Routing Error

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi y'all. I am currently trying to insert a hyperlink using the slice tool into a photoshop file and then I am exporting it as a PDF Presentation. So far, the file has exported and recognized that there's a link where I placed it. But when I click on it, it sends me to the incorrect web address. I am trying to attach a google form and I pasted the exact web location in the slice edit option, but when it opens in my browser it has "docs.gogle" instead of "docs.google".  No matter what I do, it does not seem to want to go to the correctly spelled address and always leaves out an "o". I've tried manually typing it in, deleting the slice/remaking it, and other things. Any ideas about what's wrong?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the video hope it helps you...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey! thanks for the help, but I think the link didn't get attached... 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lambiloon can you please upload the video link or smth....im having the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. Same issue here too 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So i've got a few links on my file...4 bottom ones work, while the google forms don't 😞 i flattened my psd file, saved it as a pdf file...lol additional link working now. when i save the file as jpg the 4th link doesnt work...what a headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines