Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop image sequence issues

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've exported my time-lapse images to a jpeg sequence via Lightroom. After selecting open in Photoshop, select the first image and click image sequence and open. I only have 1 frame when the video timeline opens and cannot play anything. I've gone to render video to have a look and I can only select photoshop image sequence. Why aren't all my images loading to create video? 

Thanks in advance,

Richard 

16378728067707787344591593369514.jpg

1637872830442197243332684304019.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating it just in PS. Size your images for the video size you want. Number them all sequentially. Select Open in PS and click the image sequence check box, and only select the first image in the folder. Then you should be able to select frame rate in the next dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried restarting the system? Photoshop requires a separate process for dealing with video. It sounds like that processes hasn't launched or is wedged. Restart should reset it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines