• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop in absolutelly offline environment

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Is there any option to buy Photoshop into totally offline environment? We don't have any possibility to go online - not every 30 days, not every 90 days, never. But of course, our users, that had older versions of PS, would like to have something, that is not 20 years old. We won't have problem with purchase older versions (like from 2017 or so) to have at least something to work with, but there is no such possibility, am I right? Do someone see any solution for us? Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Not even hook up a phone to quickly verify once a month?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reply. Unfortunatelly we are ministry of defence and I am talking about certified information system, that needs to be offline.

We will try to find another software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case I'd recommend contacting them. There are various enterprise licensing models and I'm sure they can work out something.

My answer was based on a standard personal license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines