Photoshop interface glitching after importing images (png or jpeg)

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having a very annoying problem with Photoshop 2022. Every time I import a image to my project, the interface glitches. Instead of viewing my artboards, Photoshop displays home screens with some strange bugs. I can scroll screen horizontaly and verticaly but nothing happens. I can also use some tools, turn on/off layers, but nothing happens too.

I already updated my GPU driver, I even changed my NVIDIA driver from Game Ready to Studio. I also checked if my windows drivers is up to date and it is. 

I'm running Photoshop on a I5, 8gb ram w/ a Geforce GTX 1650 4gb. 

I thought it could be some problem with my GPU, because Photoshop runs smoothly on my other notebook, but I use this same computer to play games like Valorant with no problems, so it seems to be a incompatibility with Photoshop.

(The image shows my Photoshop after importing any image. It appears to return to home, but is stucked in this view and nothing happens).

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked!! Thank you soooooo much ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines