• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is useless!!!

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think I'm a toddler? You expect me to pay ¥12,000 for this software but the interface you expect me to work with is akin to a tourist kiosk! What a bunch of crap!!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

"Do you think I'm a toddler" maybe try posting a more grown up post 😉

If you explained what your issues are with the interface we may be able to help, the Photoshop interface hasn't changed much over the years with the exception of new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answer: Yes. Based on your first post here which is a forum for solving problems. 

Question, what on earth is your problem and do you want assistance in solving it? If so, explain yourself, what the problem is, the exact OS and hardware info, the version of PS you are using, maybe some screen captures to clarify what isn't working. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines