• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Issue/Bug

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this has been addressed "Noticed" before but it's out there for a while now! There's a resize issue/bug clearly when using automatic resizing from a larger to smaller size, the process tend to leave a glowing outline boarders around various parts in the image! Knowing that it's way more clearer when you bring down the brightness.

I don't know where exactly to report such a bug for the photoshop team since there's No clear link but I thought of adding the issue hear maybe it'll be noticed.

I'll attach a couple of examples of the resized bug for 2 diffrent images at 100% view.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop ecosystem forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where exactly to report such a bug for the photoshop team since there's No clear link but I thought of adding the issue hear maybe it'll be noticed.

When posting on the Photoshop Forum there seems to be a clear »Bug«-option. 

Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 15.32.51.png

Please provide a meaningful description including screenshots with all pertinent Panels visible. 

Also please provide one original image and the resulting downsampled version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sure what is Not clear in my description but anyway, Anyone can test this with any poster or art online!

Simply Go to Image size then reduce the size to like 50% using automatic and That's it! Look at your image closely and if you Can't see the difference, drop down the brightness to -150 and you'll see an outter line somehow glowing in the dark image.

I'll attach an example of an Image I'm working on, the files are:

Normal - 100% View

Normal Brightness down - 100% View  ....That you can see there's No issue at all.

Then:

50% Size Reduction - 100% View (The issue is somewhat clear)

50% Size Reduction - Brightness down - 100% View (The issue is very clear)

50% Size Reduction - 300% View

50% Size Reduction - Brightness down - 300% View.

Normal - 100% View.pngNormal Brightness down - 100% View.png50% Size Reduction - 100% View.png50% Size Reduction - Brightness down - 100% View.png50% Size Reduction - 300% View.png50% Size Reduction - Brightness down - 300% View.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don’t like the results of Automatic Resampling then don’t use Automatic. 

Maybe Bilinear is more to your liking for such illustrations. 

But a better solution may be resampling the layered images (the lines being on a multiplying layer of their own, the properly trapped color areas being on layers of their own, …). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines