• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop issues with Big Slur

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI , i am running a Imac 2015 Coe 15. I am on Big Slur 11.2.3 _ i always keep up to datet and am using PHotoshop cc 22.4.2 (again i always keep up to date).

ever since Big SLur has been around PS runs like a dog.. after a short priod of editing it just hangs - I get  the twirling lollipop and then system just crahes - with " ecountered a problem , press any key to restart".. I press any key , system reboots and then other issues present themsleves - eg : bluetooth does not connect - it is ike the system has only partially resets . so i reboot AGAIN !!!

trying to edit images (which is my key business) is becoming unworkable as this can happen mutiple times On average i am rebooting my machine 5-6 times a day - which in itslef cannot be good.

I see a lot of communty strings about PS CC and Big SLur - there is obvious  issues,.

I report everyine of my crahes  - there is an obvious problem but ui aaboutready to trach PS in lieu of other tools: luminar/ DXO  capture 1. etc and send my felklkow photiogs that way as well.

any advice - assitance - gudieacne ..

do i need to constantly update ??

oh - and pls dont tell me in need  to upgrade my hardware 0 that will tip over the edge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you adjusted the allocated memory for Photoshop to improve its performance?  There's little tweaks you can do to make it run better.  I had to do that a lot with my old 2013 Macbook Pro. There's some tips how to do that here https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thansk you Dave Cummings - i will try that and report back.. I apprecitate you taking the time to reply with some advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines