Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop lag and freeze with compatibility issue message

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have photoshop 2022 when i open it after laptop startup it works just fine but when i leave the laptop opened for 5 mintues and go do something OR minimize the window and use browser for example then back for it i find it lagging and freezing and i get compatibility issue message and i have to restart the laptop even restarting photoshop doesn't solve the problem , knowing that after startup or restart when i check compatibility every thing is fine.

My laptop is Dell  Inspirion 5406 2 in 1

Intel Core i5-1135G7 

512 SSD

16 GB RAM

Nividia Geforce MX330 + Intel Iris Xe

compatible issue.jpgcompatible work.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here: Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues (adobe.com)

There you'll find several infos and steps to check.

In a first step I would try to update all of the system drivers and the driver for the Intel GPU.

Another try is to deactivete the Intel GPU (CPU internal graphic) as described in step 7 "Disable the less powerful graphics card" in the linked document above.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with the exact same problem!! And i've already tried everything described in that article... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still with this problem and it is really affecting my workflow, is there any update/solution to it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines