Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop localization

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
My friend found that Russian locazation for Photoshop 2021(22.0.0) is not nice for beginners. It is difficult to understand function by its name. Sometimes we need look at English version to check item/function.
Can I re-translate some strange Russian items in Photoshor UI to make work more convenient?
Where can i get these strings (can i fetch them from PS directly or there any external resources)?

Is there an Adobe localization portal like the Microsoft localization portal (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/language/search)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I usually open the help files in the two languages, but indeed, a spreadsheet would be useful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey, I just want to correct UI string in PS resources. We try to add help files to a spreadsheet [Link removed by moderator]image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines